Below is the link to the 2024 Dick's Sporting Goods Coupon Pack for DYBSA. These coupons can be used multiple times a year, and our valid until 12/31/24. Usage is limited to one coupon per transaction. These are separate from the April 5th - 7th 20% off shopping weekend at Dick's in Northbrook. Enjoy!
Marucci Sports, a leader in bats, gloves, and so much more is offering DYBSA an exclusive opportunity to receive 20-30% off their items and 10% back of the sales will go to the DYBSA. Sale is on everything on our Customized Locker room site including the CATX bats. In order to take advantage of this exclusive discount please follow the steps below:
· Click Here : https://lockerroom.maruccisports.com/#/login
· Click Login · Create Account with your own email and password * Accept the invite via email· Enter your info -- in Team write DYBA · Store Code is: Goplay23 · Shop the store online and the discounts on the items.· Store will close March 15th, 2024 for DYBSA
The Shed is normally open Mon and Thurs from 5-8PM and Sat from 9am-12pm. Please check the Google Doc to ensure it will be staffed.
The purpose of the Deerfield Youth Baseball and Softball Association shall be to help promote and maintain high moral character as well as good mental and physical health in the young people involved in the baseball and softball programs. This objective will be attained by providing supervised athletic games. The supervisors shall bear in mind at all times that the attainments of exceptional athletic skill or winning of games is secondary to the objective herein.
RULES FOR DYBSA TEAM SELECTION
The DYBSA team selection process is designed to create even teams in each division and attempt to create the most competitive and fun balance for all players involved. Every effort is taken to eliminate the possibility of unbalanced teams. For those reasons, DYBSA does not allow friendship requests for its Baseball or Softball teams. Requests for placement of a child on a team with another child, a specific coach outside of their own parent/guardian, and/or a carpool group will not be considered.
Simultaneously, acknowledging that parent volunteers are the backbone of the DYBSA organization, parent volunteer coaches may request to coach their own child alongside up to one (1) other coach under the following guidelines:
- All volunteers who would like to coach must be registered as a Coach, Assistant Coach or Manager in the DYBSA SportsEngine registration system and must pass the background check process.
- For any coach pairing request to be considered, each of the Coaches/Managers must also request each other to ensure the coach requests are mutual. For Example: If Coach Smith requests to be paired with Coach Jones, then Coach Jones must also request to be paired with Coach Smith.
- No more than two (2) coach volunteers can request to be placed on the same team with each other.
DYBSA will make every effort to place the requesting coaches on the same team. Please note that while every effort will be made, this is not a guarantee.
All known siblings/relatives within the same age group will automatically be placed on the same team unless otherwise directed by their parents/guardians.
To request that coaches be placed on the same team, please follow these guidelines. Coach requests are only accepted in the comments section of the coach registration system once registration for that specific league opens. No phone or email requests will be accepted. All correctly submitted coach pairing requests will be recorded for consideration, but, as always, not guaranteed. The DYBSA Board and each of the Baseball/Softball Directors reserve all final decisions on teams to accommodate extenuating circumstances as may be needed.
~DYBSA Board of Directors
Save the date! Our partner, DICK’S Sporting Goods, is offering DYBSA a 20% discount throughout the Northbook store on April 5th- 7th to help you gear up for the season! Be sure to use the coupon linked below, as this is specific to our organization.
The coupon is valid in-store at the store and dates specified and should be shown at the register during checkout.